Sunday, December 28, 2008

She is the Dancing Queen...

This post is for Aunt Gretchen! We had quite the dance party after Thanksgiving and Lindy gave a quick demo for everyone on Christmas. She has taken dance for 4 years but these moves are unlike anything she has been taught! Not sure where she got so creative but we were all in stitches laughing at her entertainment. So Gretch, when you need a quick pick me up just look at these pictures!



"Ride the Pony" complete with the
lasso!

"Shearing the Sheep"



"Milking the Cow"

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

GO Lindy GO Lindy!!!! I love it! Christmas day was wonderful as usual. I love the day with the Miller's. It is so fun to watch the kids open their presents and play with everything they received. I love to spend my holidays at the Miller household especially since Margot and Bill do such a wonderful job cooking awesome dinners!