Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa Returns to the Pole

We received this card 2 days ago from Santa. The inside reads Dear Friends It's Christmas think Jolly "Really Jolley!" Much Love, Santa "I'm back at the pole getting ready for '09 ... thanks for including me in your Christmas. C U next year. S.C.
Well, when I opened this and read it to the girls they ran outside to share it with their friends (it was that really warm day!) and there were so many squeals. I caught Lindy telling everyone, "he touched this card! I can't believe Santa sent a card when he got home!" It was very exciting and a nice little end to our Santa season.
Thank you for thinking of us Santa! And I love your little "secret greeting" did Mrs. Claus help pick that out?! We will see you next year, hope you have a good 2009!

No comments: