Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Merriest Christmas Ever!

Sharing our Christmas with you ~



Santa was here!



I found this hat for Kyle when I went
to visit Grandma at the VA Home. He
loved it!



Ethan got his own ipod!



Lindy and her new Felicity doll.

Paige with Kit - They are both so
spunky!

Erin with Julie who she says has
"luscious" hair!

Erin slept with us from 4am until she got up at 8.
She went running downstairs and came back up
and made me close my eyes as she led me down the
steps. When we got here she made me open my eyes
and told me, "this is the biggest present I have ever
seen!"

All the Miller children could not wait
to see what it was.
It's a Wii! Santa even included Mom and Dad and
got them Wii fit (Mom is not so sure she likes her
evaluation though as it said I was "weak". I am
going to chalk that up to having had major surgery
this year!)

Ethan was so happy to get a working watch from
Paige! About as happy as she was to give it!

There is nothing like that new big box of crayons
under the tree!

We won't be seeing Kyle for a while! He has some
great reading to do!

Molly and Samantha were dressed for Christmas
to join the new additions to the family.
It was American Girl Doll heaven!
Erin got this princess Barbie set with ALL the
princesses even Mulan!

Then she was off to try the Wii!
Ethan loved it!
They all did!
Whitney and BJ get in on the Princess fun!

BJ plays a wonderful Cinderella....
Grommy found this print for Kyle of the USS
Indianapolis that was signed by 3 surviving crew
members. We read the book Left for Dead this
past spring. It was a powerful story and this
will be something he will treasure forever.
Once again Gretchen and Whitney found the best
gift for mom. A beautiful print of Greece to remind
her of her trip this fall.

It seemed to be the year for pictures! Mom got
this hunt scene for Gretchen.
Our dinner table place cards were made by Paige.
She used Christmas chipboard decorations.

Our dining room table...
where I had the honor of sitting with Lindy, Paige,
and Ethan. The empty chair belonged to Erin who
was too busy in doll world to eat! I was flattered
that my kids wanted me to themselves. We had
great conversation about Webkinz and itunes.
The kitchen table....
looked so pretty with the new lantern and the
cranberry candles.
Lindy and Paige color before going to bed.

Erin shows off her new clip on
earrings.

And now this little monkey is off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want some company in bed cutie, I would enjoy taking off your cute pj's and eating your p---y