Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Beautiful End to the Year


This was the view out our back windows two nights ago as we were getting ready for dinner. The sky was beautiful and we often have great sunset views. It only lasted like this for five minutes but we were all admiring it. Erin and I went out to look and take these pictures. I can see a scrapbook page on all of the sunset pictures I have!
Remember to enjoy the moment, some don't last forever. Happy New Year to you and your family from all of us!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Margot, this looks great!

Erin I love pink too so the next time I am there will have to read your book to me.

K-Man how neat that you found the WWII veteran group; you get to hear about history first hand. That is so wonderful.

See you guys soon and feel better Margot!!!! No one else is to get sick!!! Aunt G

Anonymous said...

Margot, Gloria shared this with me
so enjoyed seeing pic's and update on the family.

When I look at the kids I see Big Bill and think back on so many good memories of him as he was growing up.

Have a Happy and Healthy 2009.

Sue I