Wednesday, January 7, 2009

He's Passed Me Again!



Kyle (12) and Mom January 5th, 2009

Well, it's happened again. Kyle has now passed me in weight. Kyle came downstairs after his shower last night and announced that he weighed 103.5 pounds. He is now 3 pounds more than me! I had to get out the tape measure and see just how tall he is and he now measures 5'2". I always wanted to be 5 feet! He was the same height as me on his 11th birthday, 16 months ago which is 4'9 1/2" so he has grown almost 5 inches! Last I heard he weighed around 84 pounds. I was shocked to say the least, that he has moved into the triple digits on the scale!


Kyle (11) & Mom August 24, 2007


Growth aside, he is really a neat young man. His compassion for others has always been one of his strong qualities growing up and as he gets older it is even more evident. He is smart, funny, responsible, and one of the most generous, caring, and compassionate people I've ever met.
We are so lucky to have such a fine young man. His siblings are lucky to have a wonderful role model to look up too.
We love you Kyle.

No comments: