Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What To Do With A Girl Scout Cookie

 Samoa Cupcake

I can't believe I have cookies still from last years sale but I do! When your the troop leader you tend to buy some extras that are left over, I'd hate for them to go to waste. Since the cookie sale is upon us again, I decided to make cupcakes for the Girl Scout sleepover last week.
I found so many recipes and had pinned these. They turned out great!
The Samoa one has coconut extract in the batter and is so good. The Tagalong had coffee in the batter and the best part of that one is the Tagalong cookie in the bottom of the cupcake liner. It's like a little surprise when you take a bite. The girls loved them and took the extras home.
Here are the links for the recipes. Remember to order extra cookies for your baking needs! We have plenty of cookie salesgirls here so feel free to contact us if you need to stock up!

Samoa Recipe found here

Tagalong Recipe found here



Tagalong Cupcake

No comments: