Monday, February 22, 2010

Perfect Day


There are hundreds of shops in Vegas and nothing that I want to buy! Just not really my type of stuff. It's fun to look at some of them but I am not really into the status type stuff and big name label stuff and that's what it is. Neither Bill or I like gambling. So that leaves eating and shows both of which we do like. No, this was or would not be a place I would go if I was to choose a weekend away with my husband. We prefer the historical, quaint, less touristy, less flashy places.
Bill has been to Vegas a couple of times for work. Each time he has said I need to go the next time. No matter where we go we always have a great time! He knew we would find things to do that fit our style and have some time away together. Honestly I don't care where we go, I treasure every minute we have together like this.
Today we wandered around the Venetian shops, had lunch and went on the Gondola ride. Perfect!






Bill enjoyed a tequila sampler.


The Venetian




2 comments:

Laura said...

It looks like you guys are having a fantastic time together! Your pics are gorgeous! Vegas looks like a very interesting place :)

Gretchen said...

That seems like a ton of fun!!