Monday, February 15, 2010

A Dance Partner and More

Sometimes Lindy and Paige just start being goofy and I find them wrapped around each other. It started off they were ballroom dancing (which is some of the best money on dance classes I have ever spent!) all over the kitchen and then it just turned to craziness.
They are really fun to watch grow up. As they get older they still spend every minute together. Once in awhile I will take just one of them out with me but they are always eager to return to each other. The second they were born and they said "it's a girl" and then a minute later "it's a girl!" I was so excited. I knew that to have two girls they would be exceptionally close. I am so happy for them to have each other and so happy to be a part of their lives. And lucky for Erin they have included her in everything they do, making her an honorary twin!

Doing the rumba in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

All of you crack me up!