Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lunch



This is Jean-Philippe Patisserie in the Bellagio. We pass this multiple times to our room and they have amazing pastries, cakes, and crepes. Not to mention the world's largest chocolate fountain. Ethan - I took a picture below of all the information from Guinness World Records for you to look at. It is amazing!






This is the Indulgence and I had it for lunch yesterday. I wasn't too hungry since we had a big breakfast which included prime rib, shrimp, and ice cream. Remember how you have cupcakes for breakfast on your birthday Erin?! This was my birthday lunch a little early.

3 comments:

Laura said...

YUM! OK I'm officially living vicariously through you at this point. That is one big dose of chocolate there ;)

The Jackson Juniors said...

I have to agree with Laura. That is A LOT of chocolate. I bet the aroma was just heavenly!!

Rob M. said...

I like that chocolate waterfall! I didn't know until I looked at the Guinness plaque, that if you click on the picture, you can make it "full screen". So cool!

And, hmmm, LV is only 4 hours from So Cal, and you're uncles are in So Cal ...., and didn't even know you were out "here" until looking on your blog!

U.B.