Thursday, February 4, 2010

Decorating For Valentines



I've been busy working on some new little things for Valentine's Day. The girls helped me with the new banner which came plain in white. We painted and decorated with glitter, embellishments, and ribbon. We're happy with the way it turned out.
Then I got a kit at the scrapbook store by Making Memories for cute little banners to hang on my doors. They look very festive!
We're slowly making valentines and more decorations. We have lots of upcoming events that require valentines so we are going to have to step it up this weekend!






A little dressed up chipboard with glitter and ribbon makes a sweet door hanging.

4 comments:

Jennifer James said...

Love everything!!! So cute!!!

Laura said...

Looks very Valentine-y :) I was just hopping on the internet to get some little crafty ideas of things to do with Megan. Maybe I'll have to make a quick trip to JoAnn's ;)

The Jackson Juniors said...

You always decorate so nicely. These look very lovely.

Gretchen said...

So very pretty, of course I love the paisley touch!