Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Princess for a Day


Erin enters the castle to be greeted by Cinderella.

To be almost 4 and simply in love with the Princesses and then to meet them all well was quite the day for Erin. Her smile never left her face even while she ate her buttered noodles and ice cream sundae. The pictures say it all! Eat it up Aunt Gretch!


My Royal Table awaits.





Oh how I love Sleeping Beauty. The long blond hair and pink dress make her my ultimate favorite. She was so happy to hear this!



Ariel lost her tail for the day and declared Erin and the girls the most beautiful humans. Another of Erin's favorites!



Belle and the girls. Lindy and Paige had a good time but they are not nearly as into the Princesses as Erin.




Snow White was so beautiful and is Paige's all time favorite Princess. She was so excited to see her.






A princess needs her ice cream to keep up her stamina.



My mommy had as much fun as I did! My dimples were the talk of the table. Mimi and Grommy had a great time too!




I must ride my horse to see my prince.



But my race car will get me there faster!

5 comments:

Jennifer James said...

These pictures brought tears to my eyes. Erin is so precious! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

The Jackson Juniors said...

I am so jealous and so excited for you all!! We love Disney and can't wait to go sometime again. Have FUN!!

Laura said...

What great pictures! I'm glad you are all having fun :) We can't wait to hear all about it!

Ann said...

I am jealous! I haven't been to Disneyland forever (altho, this may be Disneyworld??) and my poor deprived 11 year old has never been - she feels cheated, believe you me! One day.....!!

Gretchen said...

Ok all of those pictures are just TOO CUTE!!!! What fun for everyone!