Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Should Have Known

I should have known last week when Paige and the others came down with strep that something else was wrong. Even after almost 72 hours of antibiotics the sickies still had fevers and did not feel well. Now I know why! On top of having strep they had a virus as well. Lindy has been on the antibiotic as well and she now has the virus and we know she doesn't have strep since she is being treated.

She has not been feeling great since Monday but this morning she was really hot, not just a little warm. She is most distraught that she is missing Epcot today. By lunch time she has perked up and is totally cool. I believe we will be calling chauffeur Daddy for a pick up soon so we can enjoy the evening at the park. I think a stroller ride and another dose of Motrin and she should be good for the rest of the day. There can't be anything worse when you are 7 and at Disney watching all your siblings leave for the park while you lay in bed with a fever!





A little "medicine" via Mary Poppins!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Lindy-loo I hope you are feeling better!