Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Headed to the Aloha State!


My row, Erin did great.

We left this morning, it was not bright but it was definitely early! We were out of the house by 4:45am and everyone was laughing and excited. We cut it a little too close to our boarding time but that was probably a good thing since some of us have not flown ever. Everyone did great on the planes so far. We are eagerly awaiting our final flight to Hawaii. Our layover is too long but you can't be too picky about taking a dream trip. We took the flights we could get!

Kyle is feeling good, thank goodness! Ethan is having a good time, thank goodness! He is busy with his camera. The girls need to have worn their watches, we have stopped answering how long until we get to Hawaii, how long until we get on/off the plane. This would have been a great telling time lesson!


Hula Girl




Travel Girl





Ethan is having fun!





And we are waiting...

7 comments:

Laura said...

Margot, I'm so very excited for you!! And I just can't imagine how excited you all are! The pictures of everyone are great :) So glad to hear Kyle is feeling better too! Brandon will surely miss him and Ethan at co-op :) Enjoy and post LOTS of pictures!

Jennifer James said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing so well!!! Have a great trip! Can't wait to see you pictures!

adayinourlife-carla.blogspot.com said...

Wow, I had no idea! I knew you said you were leaving, but WOW! Now that is a vacation!! Have a GREAT time! I will be stalking your blog for this vacation! :)

Rob M. said...

Even Uncle Bobby enjoys the "up to the minute" blogs!

UB

Bondfam said...

Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you all have a great time! My boys are already missing you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have fun! Don't forget to wear your sunscreen!
~Cassie~

Rob M. said...

Up for 24 hours? Long layover in L.A.? Must have been "fun"!!!

I hope you ALL have a great time in Hawaii! I was there once, back in 1988, on a business trip (thanks to AIG!). On the North Side of the island there's a place to go up in a "Glider plane." I did it -- it was FUN!

Take lots of pictures! See you soon,

Uncle Bobby