Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So That's Where I Get it From!


Paige's card

This is Paige's birthday card for Erin. We both had made cards and went to share them with each other. Paige cut all her paper pieces and created a picture of Erin. Imagine my surprise to see that we had the same scrappy-crafty idea. These girls are constantly creating such cute little projects. I think I know where I get it from! They are always a source of inspiration. This little cupcake also came from Paper Crafts.
Lindy made Erin these itty bitty paper dolls that she wrapped up in this little tin. They each came with their own purse. She loves to make tiny things out of paper and any kind of craft material. They are super cute!

My card:





Lindy's itty bitty paper dolls.

1 comment:

Bondfam said...

So cute! It must be so much fun to have girls!