Sunday, April 19, 2009

Got Mulch?



We do. Kyle sells mulch for Boy Scouts and the money he raises goes directly into his scout "account" to be used for camp or any other activity he would normally have to pay for. Between his popcorn sales and mulch sales I think he has almost paid for his summer camp. It is great to see him work hard and learn the connection of working hard and earning money to pay for his activities. I love how the troop he is with has set this up. He can manage it himself and choose what he wants to spend the funds on.

Now he just has to but it all down. Kidding! Bill and I will help with that part. But he will be lifting all of my bags!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I just saw the PILE in person and holy cow is there a TON of mulch! Won't that be fun to spread all over the place. Quality time for Margot and Bill!