Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Mother Daughter Dinner


Princesses of the King.


Tonight we went to the Mother Daughter Dinner at church. We were not able to go last year since it was right after my surgery but I got a huge helping of leftovers thanks to my church friends! Glad we made it this year. The food was yummy complete with a chocolate fountain for dessert. I am proud to report none of the girls left with chocolate all over their clothes from eating all the dripping chocolate. We had our picture taken and ate dinner together while being waited on by fathers and sons, a nice change!

All of the little girls were gathered up at the end of the evening to receive princess crowns. The crowns represented being daughters of the Lord, our King. Daughters of King's are Princesses and they were so excited to receive a little sparkle. It was a wonderful way to end our girl weekend and I loved spending the evening with my little girls.

No comments: