Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Great Day With Friends


The girls!

We left the museum on Saturday and went straight to the Olive Garden to meet Elleigh and her mom Emily. We were on a tight schedule! We had a great time at lunch with this silly bunch of girls. Many giggles and silliness. Emily and I were able to get caught up which was much overdue. After we finished lunch we headed over to Pickerington High School North for the High School Musical 2 play. Wow! It was superb. I can't get over the fact that I am sitting in a high school auditorium. I know I sound old when I say this but we did not have a theatre like this when I was growing up. The seats here are padded and comfortable not those old wooden kind like we used to have! The set designs and changes were so well done. Of course the acting and singing was great. Bill took the girls last year to the first High School Musical that they performed. He was raving about it so this year I was not missing out.

After returning home our friends Jenny and Kevin came over and we left all of our kids in the hands of Kyle and Adrienne. They did a fantastic job keeping everyone entertained while we went to dinner. Erin said that having Adrienne over was the best part of her day. I am sure she got lots of attention!

It was a packed day but fun, fun, fun. Being able to spend time with good friends was a nice way to start out the beginning of springs warm weather.



Oh the silliness!

The set was incredible.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

What a busy fun day for you guys! I love the silly faces.