Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweets for my Sweets


Every year I make these molten lava cakes for Valentine's Day. The kids love that they all get their own individual cake! I get so excited each year when they actually turn out and look good! I get way too impressed with myself.
This year they were beyond perfect. All the chocolate oozed out and I added a chocolate sauce drizzle on top. Even the raspberries were in at the grocery store and I didn't have to substitute with strawberries like some years.
I am in the process of gathering all of my favorite cookies and desserts for a Miller Family Cookbook and this has to go in the book. I even think it photographed well!

2 comments:

Laura said...

It did photograph well! Looks absolutely delicious! Now I'm hungry...

Great to see you Tuesday! I'm so thankful that you're Megan's Daisy leader. She has a ball at your house and with your girls!

Bondfam said...

Mmmmm!!! That looks sooo delicious!! Maybe next year you should make an extra one for me! LOL!