Monday, April 26, 2010

First Round of Birthday Celebration



















The first round of birthday celebrating started Saturday. Erin planned her own party. She went shopping for party supplies last week and chose: Tinkerbell tablecloth, flower plates, butterfly napkins, Hello Kitty cups, and Princess dessert plates! I asked her if she wanted to look anywhere else and she said "no I have everything I love". She wanted Pizza Hut cheese pizza and wanted to pick out her own cake. She chose a beautiful pink cake with a baby cake on top, girly girl!
All of her beloved aunts, and grandma's attended along with her very special Uncle BJ. She had a ball opening her presents and truly loved everything she received. Round two pictures to follow shortly!

Books, books, and more books! She loves to read and Grommy got her the Francis books and Aunt Whit and BJ got her books from the Little Miss and Men series.

Last year Mimi got Erin an adorable dress for her birthday. Of course she has out grown it and she wanted another "birthday" dress and Mimi did not disappoint!

Bill and I got her a scooter of her own, no more borrowing her siblings! Ethan got her all adjusted and ready to ride...

all through the house!

Aunt Gretchen gave her a shopping spree at the store of her choice, I think she picked Michael's. She loves crafty stuff.

When I was laying with her at bedtime she whispered in my ear, "Mama am I five yet?" Not yet baby just another day.

We all love you so much Erin! Have a great year being five.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Erin, from Megan.

Margot, Megan is sitting on my lap as I popped on your blog and I told her it was Erin's birthday. She was so excited to see pictures of her friend on her birthday! She told me to send her the message above and watched me to make sure I typed "from Megan". So funny! We ALL hope that Erin is having a wonderful day!

The Jackson Juniors said...

It looks like Erin had fun at her first round of celebrations.

Happy 5th Birthday, Erin!

Rob M. said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuu, Happy Birthday to youuuuuu, Happy Birthday dear Erinnnnn, Happy Birthday to youuuuu!

Love from Great UNCLE BOBBY!

Gretchen said...

Can't wait to go shopping, I loved your party!!