Sunday, February 26, 2012

Twins


My grandma always told me how lucky I was to have sisters. She was an only child and wanted a sister more than anything. I have said this over and over again, but Lindy and Paige have been having tons of twin moments lately. I just catch glimpses of them and see little faces and it hits me all over again that there are two of them. Its been happening even more so than when they were a couple of years younger.

I think part of it is they are growing up so much. Even though they are definitely their own person they are still connected to each other in many ways. They spend so much time together..by choice. Even though they have their own BFF's, they will always be each other's number one person.



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You both constantly crack me up, too cute!