Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9 Years Ago Today....


It is quite surreal to have two babies wheeled into your hospital room. To this day I still look at Lindy and Paige and can't believe that we have twins. It is an extraordinary experience to watch two babies come into the world together and be the best of friends. They have a bond unlike other siblings and it is so incredible to me that our family has been blessed with such sweet and special girls. They have grown so much in the last 9 years! I am so proud of the people they are becoming and the sisters they are to each other and their other siblings. Happy Birthday Girlys! 
Seems like it was yesterday!


Lindy Grace above Paige Ainsley below


Lindy always on the left and Paige on the right. No matter how far apart in the crib we put them this is always how we found them!

We had visitors from all over and Aunt Ann was so excited to see the girls! There are no other twins that we can find anywhere in our family so everyone was very excited to see the girls. We had visitors for months!
Last week at the beach.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Paige and Lindy!!

Rob M. said...

Happy Birthday Paige and Lindy ... Enjoy your final "single digit" year, 'cause then it's double digits for a long time!

Gee, it was just 3 years ago we were in Ohio from Calif. You'd just turned 6 that week ... you both look the same now! Ageless!

U.B.

Gretchen said...

I can't put my exact words on here as to what I said when Margot delivered 2 girls!!! Of course I would have been excited no matter what but Margot had us convinced she was having 2 boys. It was so exciting.... I couldn't tell them a part the first few days but after that no problem. Lindy and Paige are wonderful in each their own way but as a team they are out of this world!!

Jennifer James said...

I remember that day and coming to see them. I can't believe it has been 9 years!!!!
I still remember when you called me and told me it was twins.
Shocking moment there!
Happy Birthday Lindy and Paige!!!!